|Добавлено: Вт Июн 09, 2015 3:47 pm Заголовок сообщения: Нужен разработчик File Maker Pro удаленно
|Ребята, здравствуйте. Это объявление от моего друга из Швейцарии, которому нужен разработчик File Maker Pro 13, со знанием английского. Русского друг не знает, поэтому дальше просто его объявление с описанием работы и т. п. Пишите сразу ему по указанным контактам.
Digital Light SA (Geneva, Switzerland) is opening a position for an off-shore Filemaker Pro developer. Collaboration is to start on a freelancer status (hourly) and if successful would/could become a half-time or full-time position.
We are particularly interested by candidates from the ex-URSS countries given that they generally have a great education, are precise and organized and think very rationally / scientifically.
Work would have to be performed from the candidates location in his/her country of residence. Collaboration would be through Skype, and screen-sharing solutions.
If you know someone who could be a fit for this position, I would be very grateful if you could circulate this email to them, or to people that might know possible candidates.
I can be reached for applications any questions through the following channels:
phone, whatsapp, viber, wechat, line: +41795791941
Thank you very much for your help. Best regards,
Digital Light SA
—— JOB DESCRIPTION ———
We need a FileMaker Pro (13) developer to handle different tasks in a wide ranging array of topics, for several in-house apps we develop and maintain. Tasks include:
- layouts and reports creation or improvements
- ipad/iphone layouts
- import-export scripts
- creation and improvement of tables, fields, relationships
- creation and improvement of scripts, calculation formulas
- container fields, storage of files on fmpro server
- creation and improvement of reports and layouts for printing
We would like to find someone with the following characteristics:
- very strong organization skills - keeps track of tasks, questions, open-loops, task-reports, what is created is clean and elegant and documented (tables, fields, relationships, scripts, etc)
- very good communication skills (english), does not hesitate to ask for clarifications and make constructive suggestions
- good information architecture skills, making layouts efficient, elegant and user-friendly
- very attentive to details, precise, loves to deliver great quality work
- smart, clever, quick
- hard working and perseverant
- tests his work before delivering
- some knowledge of french would be a plus - because some of our solutions have layouts, field names, etc in french.
- the selected candidates will be given a test job of a few hours involving communication with the project manager. This test job will be paid at an agreed hourly rate.
- if the test job is successful additional hourly jobs will be given to the freelancer, increasing in size and complexity.
- if the collaboration is all the way successful we might propose a half or full-time position